Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Business

I am pleased to announce that our business, Mantra, LLC, is officially open for business! Recent events have provided Ben the opportunity to become partners, in a new business venture. Needless, to say, Ben is now going to be a business owner.
I am so excited for Ben to take on this great and wonderful opportunity. He has definitely come along way from the first time I met him and he is an amazing person who can accomplish anything, if he puts his mind to it.
As Ben said: “this is his baby”, and I know he will treat it with the utmost care and responsibility needed to succeed.
I am excited to see what happens in the future, and hope that prosperity is just around the corner.
Good Luck Baby!

1 comment:

nataliegu3 said...

what does his business do??