Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Years Resolution

So we are already in the new year 15 days, and I haven't even gotten around to posting my New Year's Eve pictures (I promise they are coming). I don't have the internet at my house, so that means I have to go to my parents house, if I want to do anything on the Web. That is why it takes me forever to post things.
Anyways, I have decided to write down my New Years resolutions (so maybe they will get resolved this year).

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
1. Stop procrastinating
2. Get into shape, and keep a healthy weight
3. Play with my dogs each day
4. Get to know friends and family members better
5. Have more patience with Ben and all the things he does that drives me crazy
6. Be less sensitive to what others say and/or do
7. Learn to love myself
8. Find time to meditate everyday
9. Don't take life so seriously and have more fun
10. Read more books
11. Don't care so much about what others think
12. Tell my hubby that I love him, everyday!
13. Remember these words of wisdom: Forget regret or life is yours to miss.

No comments: