Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve

We always spend Christmas Eve at my Grandma Di's house. This year was so much fun because my whole (immediate) family was here for Christmas and my uncle Mike came in from Minnesota with his 2 girls. There were so many people there, it was really crazy, but I think it was the funnest Christmas I've had.

Me and Baylee



Brittany and Amanda, Amanda is taller than Brittany now.




Ben and Baylee



Me, Ben, and Baylee

Lindsey and Alex

Madison and Lexi



Lexi and Hayden

Madison with her Dad Mike




Randy and Kristin



Brooke and Kim




Me and Ben, obviously Ben's mind is somewhere else. He's not focusing on the camera.


Me, Amanda, and Brittany, can't you see the family resemblance?





Sara, Amanda, and Brittany
Being silly.

Cute Sisters










No comments: