Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ode To My Valentine

To get in the spirit of Valentines Day I thought I would just like to give a shout out to my Valentine, and let him know how much I love and appreciate him.
Thanks for always listening to me when I need to cry, laugh, or just talk about nothing. Especially when I repeat myself and didn’t realize that I had already mentioned the exact same thing 4 minutes prior.
I love that you respect me even when I have my “Jessica” moments, because I know they are often. I am grateful that you are patient, and try to help me when I get anxiety (which is ALL the time).
You have a good heart, I know you joke around a lot, but you’re not a mean person, and you say you are a “bad ass”, but deep down we all know you are a sweetheart. You don’t judge people, you don’t hold grudges and are willing to set your pride aside and be the bigger person in certain situations. I respect that about you. I love your honesty and optimism, and I feel we complement each other well.

You really are the cheese to my macaroni.

and lastly I love that you still think I am beautiful and your eyes light up when I come into a room. It makes me feel special and I love you for it.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

2 comments:

Ben said...

You are an amazing wife. The best person in the whole universe. I don't deserve to have you for a wife, because you are awesome!

nataliegu3 said...

how freakin cute!.. aww.. I'm glad you guys are doing so great~ I can't believe you've been married for over 2 years already, it's crazy!