Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello Stranger

I haven't posted anything, in like, forever.  I'm loving being in the new house, but not loving all the upkeep that comes with a house.  I mean, cleaning, and landscaping, and decorating, oh my!  It's a bit overwhelming to say the least.  Really because I've had non stop headaches/migraines for the past month straight!  Seriously day and night!  It's been horrible.  But I am going to see an acupuncturist soon, and hopefully he will be able to diagnose the problem.
Anyways, Logan is growing up so fast and wants to do everything himself, except for potty training, of course.  I had planned to start the potty training, again, but my headaches have put that to a screeching halt.
Pinterest is my new favorite obsession, and I have to say I'm in love.  But I'm finding that I spend all my spare time on Pinterest, Etsy, HGTV, DIY Network, Instagram, and Facebook.  It's becoming a problem, so I think that I am going to take a little breather from all those and go back to blogging and journal writing.  I've found a new blogging website, Tumblr.  It's not a new site, but it's new for me.  I am thinking that I am going to like it.  It's kind of a mix between a blog and a pinning board.  Anyways, I'm getting a headache, so I'll have to continue this another day.

No comments: