Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy 4 year Anniversary

Today is our 4 year anniversary. I am holding my breath right now. I seriously can't believe we've been married for 4 years!!! Time really does fly.
So, yesterday, after realizing that some of our anniversary money, was (carelessly) put towards our, spur of the moment tattoo's. Our plans shifted from a weekend getaway, to just dinner and a movie :(
But even though my visions of a romantic filled weekend getaway, is no longer a reality, I am still excited for our Sushi and movie date, tonight. I mean c'mon, what could be better than spending a fun night with Ben, with great food, and not having to worry about chasing after Logan. Sometimes, it's nice to have a little break from children, lol.

Even though Ben and I have our ups and downs, I do appreciate having him in my life. When I am able to let my guard down (and he isn't being too loud or annoying, j/k) we have a great time together. Love you, baby!



No comments: