Monday, August 29, 2011

1st Ink


So this past Saturday (8.27.11), Ben and I went downtown, to attend SLC's 2nd Annual Beer Festival. Much to our dismay, when we arrived at the festival, we found that all of the tickets had already been sold out (and they weren't going to sell anymore).

I was completely bummed out. I had my heart set on going to this for a couple weeks, at this point. Luckily Ben was with me and tried to cheer me up. So we walked over the Jackelope Bar, had a few drinks, and on a whim, decided to get a tattoo.

Ben googled tattoo parlors, and there happened to be one a few doors down from the bar. Ben and I decided to get Logan's name tattoo'd. This was Ben's 3rd, but my 1st.

I have to say that I wasn't really too nervous, because I had been planning on getting a tattoo, for a few months now. But I wasn't sure where or how big I wanted to go. The tattoo artist, drew up a sick design for me, which I loved, so I decided to go ahead with it. Ben sat with me the whole time, and tried to keep my mind off the needle. To my surprise, it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. Don't get me wrong, it did hurt, but I did fine.

My tattoo




Ben's tattoo

No comments: