Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm Still Here

Ok, so my last post was almost a year ago, no I did not fall off the planet, just took a sabbatical, LOL. Ya know, blogging is the last thing on my mind, at the end of the day. From running errands to chasing after Logan, I am seriously exhausted.
But I am going to try to get back into it because, originally, when I set this up. I wanted to use this blog as a sort of e-journal. Essentially a place for me to jot down my thoughts on anything and everything, share pictures and ideas, stories (personal or of other people), thoughts on life, love, and the meaning of it all.
But it somehow turned into another place for me to dump all my pictures into (which is not a bad thing, I mean pictures can say a thousand words) and the writing just became descriptive of the correlating picture. Again not a bad thing, it's just not what I had in mind, when I started this whole thing.
Anyways, so, hopefully, I am going to be able to start writing at least once a month. Oh and don't worry, I am going to continue to post pictures.
Peace and Love.

No comments: