Thursday, October 29, 2009

Little Logan

He's here!!! Our little Logan decided that he wanted to come early, and he decided that he wanted to come really fast. We arrived at the hospital at 6:08 pm, and I found out I was dilated to a 5. So they put me in the birthing room. The anesthesiologist took his time in getting to the birthing room, and by the time he gave me the epidural, Logan was already coming out. So I ended up basically having a "natural" birth. Which was not the way I planned it to be. But am so grateful that everything went ok and he is healthy and perfect!

He was born around 7:00pm on October 20, 2009. He weighed 5 Pounds and 12.9 Ounces.








Our first family photo. We are such proud parents. And are so happy that he has come into our lives finally!




First photo with my little guy. I was so exhausted in this picture. Whoo!








Proud Great Grandma.







Proud Aunt Amy



Proud Uncle Brent


Proud Grandma



Going home from the hospital. The hoodie we bought him was a little too big. We didn't anticipate that he would be wearing preemie clothes.





He is so little, he almost gets lost in his car seat.


3 comments:

The Burtch's said...

he is beautiful! So tiny but so precious:0

nataliegu3 said...

oh my gosh Kiley! I love your family picture & how tiny he is. He looks sooo perfect! Logan fits him perfectly.
I love the carseat picture too, he is sooo freakin tiny! You did so great, I can't believe how fast he came.. that same thing happened to me (pushing, him coming out, and getting epidural at the same time) AHHH scary. I cried when I read this post partly because I'm so happy for you & Ben, and also because giving birth was still so fresh in my mind.
I'm proud of you for getting him here safely, despite the rush. I would like to come hold him in person when you're ready.

The Day Family said...

So cute....congrats!