Friday, September 25, 2009

8 Months Prego

Ok so I am now 8 months Prego, and I really saw a growth spurt this month. As you will be able to tell in the pics.


For some reason I look like I am crying in this picture, but I really was happy that day, LOL.





Here are a couple of pics of me at the Hospital, right after my check up.






Here I am at a baby shower that my grandmother threw for me. I thought i looked cute in this dress, when I was getting ready, but all the pictures of me at the baby shower, were not flattering.



Yea, I am so glad Ben was there. It's nice for him to be apart of the whole prego process.

4 comments:

Pew Family said...

You did look so cute in that dress at your shower! You look darling all of the time! Your getting so close, I can't wait to see what the little Pew man will look like!

nataliegu3 said...

LOVE IT!
you're so cute!
loved your party...

have you decided on a solid name yet?

.. mike wonders where is god-son is already
i can't wait to see him!

Aimee Wilson said...

You look beautiful!!

nataliegu3 said...

are you going to give birth at the new hospital on 5400s??

i wanted to have my baby at that one, but they didn't accept my insurance. i'm so jealous!! it looks like that's where your pictures are.

it's getting so close!!!