Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Arizona Bound

So this weekend Ben and I are going to Arizona for Chris and Constance's wedding. I am so excited! Not only for Chris and Constance to get married, but for this mini vacation for Ben and I. Both of us have been under alot of stress lately (especially Ben, with the new business venture). So it will be nice to get away for a few days, just the 2 of us. Our dogs aren't even coming with us, GASP, I don't know what I will do with myself. Anyways, a shout out to LTG, thanks to you, my dogs are saved from a weekend of loneliness, and neglect. I will post pictures of the wedding when we get back. PEACE!

1 comment:

nataliegu3 said...

how was Arizona?? I can't believe you guys are just married & do your own thing.. I still think of you two as dating because I practically haven't seen you guys since the wedding lol